Summit has added to it's portfolio of modular building contracts whilst delivering a project finance facility to a major UK Government health provider.
Summit Launches It's First Public Fund
Date: 30/05/2011 - Category: Project leasing
Summit, in partnership with it's long standing business partner SQN Capital, has launched it's first SEC regulated public fund.
Summit continues to expanded its US business.
Date: 19/10/2010 - Category: Project leasing
Summit has identified an opportunity to expand into a new market, funding a series of operating leases in the United States.
Nordic Coverage added by Summit
Date: 14/05/2010 - Category: Project leasing
Summit Asset Management has addeded to it's portfolio the ability to support transactions in parts of Scandanavia.
Second Investment Fund Launched
Date: 24/04/2009 - Category: Project leasing
Summit has launched it's second 2009 investment fund to provide additional debt and equity investment capacity for the UK and North American markets.
Summit has created a substantial
fund to invest in asset based transactions from typically £2 million to £20
million in value.
We can invest in transactions to:
- Take residual risk in the asset -all of the risk or shared with the principal lender
- Cover utilisation risk in rental portfolios -short or medium terms, all or shared risk
Asset backed mezzanine strips, in project structures
We can enter transactions at various stages:
- At the beginning and working with the borrower, the supplier, senior lender and or the arranger.
Mid or late term, purchasing residual asset positions from the senior lender.
You should contact us if you are:
- An end user about to embark on a major asset-based project. We can project manage all aspects of the transaction from senior debt, mezzanine finance and residual risk, structuring and documenting transactions to suit you, your supplier and your business model.
- An adviser acting for an end user.
- A supplier of capital equipment whose clients require a creative financial solution
- A Venture Capitalist backing a business that employs or supplies plant, equipment or technology assets
- A bank or financial institution with residual investment exposure to sell or mitigate.